Starting from October 1, 2019, nationals of 51 foreign States, including India may be granted an e-visa to enter the Russian Federation through air, naval, automobile, and pedestrian checkpoints located in the territory of Saint Petersburg and the Leningrad region.
Please note: Entry and exit on an e-visa by means of rail transport is currently unavailable.
It’s fast: An e-visa is issued within 4 calendar days, including week-ends and bank holidays.
It’s easy: There is no need for any invitations or confirmations. Just fill in the application form on the website.
It’s convenient: There is no need to waste your free time or working hours to visit the consular agency during its business hours. The website works 24/7.
It’s free: You do not need to pay for anything to obtain an e-visa.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- FILL IN AN E–VISA application form >>
- GET AN E–VISA grant notification on the website or by email
- PRINT OUT THE NOTIFICATION or download it to your mobile device
- SHOW THE NOTIFICATION to a transport company employee
- SHOW THE NOTIFICATION to a Border Service officer at the border crossing point
HAVE A NICE TRIP!
Visit the grand locations that St Petersburg has to offer!
Contact us@ Russian InfoCenter to Book Classic Russia tour 5n/6d and more tour packages from India to Russia
Choose from flights ex Delhi, Mumbai & Calcutta
Fill the form below and we’ll get back to you right away!